3D Environment Artist and Consultant with 10 years of experience in sensitive corporate environments. Looking for an opportunity to utilize previous experience and training in a 3D modeling capacity to deliver epic scenes to audiences and clients. Open to relocation.
To contact please email me at email@example.com. Thank you and please return soon!
- Manage Concept Art and 3D Art teams, ensuring consistency of vision from concept through completion of the in-game assets and environments.
- Model and texture meshes in Physically Based Render (PBR) style (3ds Max, Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Adobe Photoshop).
- Rig hard surface meshes for implementation into Unreal game engine.
- Prototype Unreal Engine implementation of modular 3D animation rigs.
- Create master materials in Unreal Engine 4.
Identify problems and concerns, research and recommend solutions to clients based on needs and specifications.
- Slawson Companies, Commercial Real Estate - Manage research, development, and presentation of a virtual reality entertainment tourist attraction facility with a valuation in excess of $60 million. Incorporate market factors and conditions including alternative funding sources like Sales tax Revenue (STAR) Bonds, EB-5 funding, grants, and gross receipts.
- Fractured Reality Studios - Identify art department software and personnel needs, file specification standards, and production barriers. Recommend solutions to owners.
- Quickdraw Studios - Identify art department software needs, production barriers, and non-personnel department operating budget.
- Model and texture hard surface meshes in Physically Based Render (PBR) style (3ds Max, Substance Designer, Substance Painter, Adobe Photoshop).
- Rig hard surface meshes for implementation into Unity game engine
- Establish mobile applications studio.
- Oversee production of video games and mobile apps (unity software engine).
- Direct art styles and asset creation.
- Design UI wireframes and UI assets (Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator).
- Manage outsourced contractors.
- Create and manage production schedules and operating budgets.
Establish international team of level designers to create multiplayer levels.
- Oversee production of levels, quality assurance, marketing, and consulting activities.
- 2 levels incorporated into official Activision Blizzard properties and events.
- 4 levels incorporated into major international eSports tournaments (sponsors Major League Gaming, ESL Gaming Network, Collegiate Star League, and Global Starcraft League).