I am a 3D artist, creative, and management professional seeking opportunities to work on exciting and varied projects in the video games and visualization industries.
My passion lies in 3D visualization and games development. I work with clients to listen to their needs and help them develop products that best communicate their vision. This process involves listening first, research and critical analysis of the client's industry second, and an iterative approach to development of visual graphics assets incorporating regular stakeholder feedback. I utilize industry standard software Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, Autodesk 3DS Max, Maya, Substance Designer, Substance Painter, and more. Previously I have created static and animated logos, high impact advertising animations for low resolution signs to client specifications, 3D concepts, models, and animations for use in an IMAX dome children’s movie, and presentation documents.
To contact please email me at email@example.com. Thank you and please return soon!
Create 2D and 3D logos, web designs, and animations to client specifications using Autodesk 3DS Max, Maya, Photoshop, Illustrator, After Effects, Premier Pro, and other software suites as necessary.
Clients included: Switching Geers, Headshots Bar and Grill, Tallgrass Film Festival and University of Houston: Clear Lake Political Science Department.
Established mobile applications studio in Wichita, Kansas. Oversaw production of video games, mobile apps, and websites. Direct art style, create art assets, UI wireframes, and UI assets with Adobe Photoshop and Illustrator, and manage outsourced contractors.
Redline was a mobile 3D tactical player versus player game. Each player is given 3 mech.s with the purpose to manage their limited resources to defeat the opposing player. I was responsible for modeling prototype 3D assets, including rigging and PBR texturing, that were implemented into the main game's functionality and user interface. More information may be found at http://www.redlinegame.com/.
- Design and prototype 3D first-person high-poly and low-poly weapon meshes and environment art including baked normal maps for implementation into real-time lighting environment Unreal Tournament 4 with use of Autodesk 3DS Max, Adobe Photoshop, Allegorithmic’s Substance Designer and Substance Painter. Unreal Tournament 4 is built upon Unreal Engine 4 and utilizes the metallic/roughness Physically Based Rendering (PBR) system.
- Design and prototype multiplayer levels for incorporation into Unreal Tournament 4.
- Design procedurally generated texture sets for use on environment art meshes.
Established international team of level designers creating custom multiplayer levels for Blizzard’s title “Starcraft 2: Wings of Liberty” and “Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm.” Oversaw production of levels, quality assurance, marketing and consulting.
- Managed a 7 member team of an international level designer team which received high praise from critics.
- 2 levels were incorporated into official Activision Blizzard properties and events.
- 4 levels were incorporated into major international tournament events sponsored by Major League Gaming (MLG), ESL Gaming Network (ESL), Collegiate Star League (CSL) and Global Starcraft League (GSL).
- Consulted on level choices (a/k/a map pools) for major international tournaments sponsored by Major League Gaming (MLG) and Collegiate Star League (CSL).
- Produced a one hour tutorial video on level design in Starcraft 2: Heart of the Swarm sponsored by Collegiate Star League (CSL) available on YouTube.
Designed and animated high impact video advertisements to client specifications for use in low-resolution settings on light emitting diode (LED) signs on-time and on-budget with Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and After Effects.
Utilized Autodesk 3D Studio Max, Maya, and Photoshop to create 3D meshes, textures, and animations in IMAX dome children’s movie “Chirpie XIV: Loonraker”.